Educate and Develop Leaders
Provide education that promotes leadership skills by exposing participants to a variety of philosophies, methodologies and strategies in the transpartisan field, and by teaching and offering the tools of critical thinking, deliberation, and dialogue.
TACTICS FOR STRATEGY #4:
- Work with Allsides.com, and other members, to provide news from multiple- contrasting sources, highlighting different perspectives.
- Partner with organizations such as the National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation, The Convergence Center for Olicy Resolution, Voice of the People, Future 500, the Deliberative Democracy Consortium, the Kettering Foundation, and the Aspen Institute, in offering Leadership seminars, events, and lectures.
- Nurture the next generation of leaders by offering material on our website about that analyzes and discusses historical texts and contemporary commentaries on topics about democracy and leadership.
- Create an online video faculty of inspiring Leaders who will offer presentations and participate in discussions on their experiences in community building, politics, and democracy.
- Work with organizations like National Institute for Civil Discourse to educate local, state and national officials about methods, processes and protocols needed to get to higher ground.
- Provide members of Congress, state legislatures and the country with information abut new processes, protocols and methodologies for solving problems and about new forms of collective citizen intelligence input that leads to wiser decisions.